วันอังคารที่ 13 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Naruto

"Naruto"


When I'm tired of everything and feel like don't want to do anything, I always find something to do.
I have many activities to do such as listening music, playing games, reading some good book,
watching movies and cartoon. My favorite cartoon is Naruto, Naruto is Japanese anime. I first knew Naruto from reading book version. This anime is totally about an adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and dreams to become the Hokage, the ninja in his village who is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all. When I watch Naruto. it feels like I can't stop watching it, I continue to watch it all day. This is such a great Japanese anime that I want to recommend you guys! You will love it.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น