วันเสาร์ที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Buakaw, my favorite boxer

!!!My Favorite Boxer!!!



Buakaw Por. Pramuk (บัวขาว ป. ประมุข) is my favorite boxer. He is  a Thai welterweight Muay Thai kickboxer, fighting out of Por Pramuk Gym, in Bangkok, Thailand. He is a former Omnoi Stadium champion and two time, 2004, 2006 K-1 World MAX champion.
I watched about his life before he becomes a famous Thai boxer and it is not easy.
Buakaw started his fighting career at the age of eight. He lost several times but he was not give up. He tried so hard and finally with his effort. He won and after that his way to become a superstar is shine on. He is one of the most famous Thai boxers. I do boxing too and Buakaw is my idol, boxing is my favorite sport because it makes me strong and get a firm body. When I have a free time, I always do boxing.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น